Echo 3 HT Fluid UT Couplant
The Echo 3 HT Fluid UT Couplant is used as the next step when water won’t work. It's water-soluble, leaves no residue, and is compatible with a broad range of materials.
- No “oil slick” when used where couplant may drip into a body of water.
- Lowest viscosity fluid that remains pumpable down to 35°F / 2°C
- Compatible with a broad range of materials including most metals, plastics and composites
- Good Surface wetting due to low surface tension and solvent properties.
- Slow Drying at ambient temperatures
Operating Range: -30 °F to 350°F (-35°C to 176°C)
Halogens and Sulfur: Less than 50 ppm