Echo 8 ZH High Temp UT Couplant
The Echo 8 ZH High Temp UT Couplant is intended for ultrasonic coupling where elevated temperature, surface roughness, or long coupling time frames present coupling difficulties. It maintains its paste-like viscosity throughout its effective operating range for extended periods of time.
- Enhanced acoustic impedance reduces surface roughness acoustic noise.
- Covers a broad range of ultrasonic applications.
- Applications include flow metering and long-term monitoring at elevated temperatures.
- Resists drying, allowing long-term coupling without reapplication, and is the best choice for long-term monitoring, such as flow metering.
- Long term monitoring (sensors): -45˚ to 400˚F (-42˚ to 200˚C)
- Short term (minutes to 1 hour): -45˚ to 750˚F (-42˚ to 400˚C)
Auto-ignition Temperature: 800˚F (425˚C)
Viscosity: Thick paste; 4,000,000 cps Brookfield LV#5, @ 0.3 rpm
Halogens & Sulfur: Less than 100 ppm, Less than 50 ppm
Density: 2.2 gm/cm3
Corrosion Characteristic: Strong ferrous corrosion inhibition